Subject: [PATCH] configure: mark nvidia-container-cli check as impolite
From: Oliver Freyermuth <[email-masked]>

Running nvidia-container-cli tries to access GPU devices
and may also cause sandbox violations in sandboxed builds.

Bug: https://gitlab.com/charliecloud/charliecloud/-/work_items/2101
---
 configure.ac | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- a/configure.ac
+++ b/configure.ac
@@ -857,7 +857,7 @@ AC_CHECK_PROG([NVIDIA_CLI], [nvidia-container-cli], [nvidia-container-cli])
 CH_CHECK_VERSION([NVIDIA_CLI], [$vmin_nvidia_CLI],
                  [-V | head -1 | cut -d' ' -f2])
 AC_MSG_CHECKING([for nVidia libraries & executables])
-AS_IF([test -n "$NVIDIA_CLI"],
+AS_IF([test $enable_impolite_checks = yes && test -n "$NVIDIA_CLI"],
   [AS_IF([nvidia-container-cli list | grep -Fq libnvidia],
         [have_nvidia_libs=yes],
         [have_nvidia_libs=no])],
--